This Could Be You

Doug Lacey's Basement Systems

Title: System Design Specialist

This Could Be You from Doug Lacey's Basement Systems

System Design Specialist

Basement Systems Calgary, Southern Alberta’s leader in basement waterproofing and foundation repair – is growing (again)!

We have been in business since 1992 and are dedicated to finding an Outside Sales Representative that would be a great fit for the company and more importantly, our customers!

Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and wall of awards emphasize we always strive to provide WOW service to every customer. When someone has an issue with the foundation, water in their basement, or crawl space problems we will go the extra mile to resolve it.

The ideal candidate will come with a proven sales background, knowledge of the construction industry, and will be comfortable following a proven sales process! We will book your days with high-quality leads (so minimal to no cold calling required), which will make up 90% of your workload. The other 10% of the time, you will be helping the company grow and expand our presence in Southern Alberta by promoting yourself to your own network, with the intention of sniffing out and finding further opportunities.

You are self-driven, want to learn, and will spend the necessary time watching our training videos so you are prepared to help diagnose our customer's issues.

You are the Queen / King of follow-ups. When a customer says “no”, you understand that it really means “not right now”….and you follow up again! You are organized, you are relentless, and you are going to sky-rocket to the top!

Essential Job Functions:

  • Conduct in-home inspection; diagnose foundation, basement, or crawlspace issues (collect information, take photos & draw diagrams)
  • Educate the homeowner on the issues found in the diagnoses and provide the best solution for those issues with our unique system
  • Estimate the repairs & provide the homeowner with sell-able job proposals
  • Close sales with customers in the home
  • Following up with customers via phone and email (as needed)
  • Meet or exceed sales goals

Job Requirements:

  • Possess a valid Driver’s License and own a clean, reliable vehicle
  • Possess strong listening and communication skills Be coachable and willing to follow a proven company sales process
  • Be proficient in working with computer software
  • Detail-oriented focused, and a team player with a strong sense of ethics and integrity Two (2) years of sales experience, or an equal combination of education and experience
  • Attend weekly Sales meetings
  • Meet company CRM information requirements

At Doug Lacey’s Basement Systems, our mission is to “be the best in our industry and WOW our customers every step of the way!” We are looking for individuals who possess excellent skills, abilities, and the desire to learn so we can provide excellent service to our customers. We offer competitive benefits and a family environment.

This position is commission-based, so if you are highly motivated with a ‘hungry’ sense of initiative, we welcome you to apply.

 

Apply Here

our service area

We serve the following areas

Our Locations:

Doug Lacey's Basement Systems
5711 80 Ave SE
Calgary, AB T2C 4S6
1-587-333-7854
Service Area Map
Service Area
Free Quote