Safely, correctly, and efficiently loads truck in preparation for the job site, performs installation duties at the job site, and unloads and cleans truck upon return to the company. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently loads trucks with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the Crew Leader and Lead Technician.
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently performs installation duties according to the Crew Leader’s and Lead Technician’s instruction and company-approved methods, standards, and timetables.
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently unloads and cleans the truck upon return to the company.
- Takes great care of the company’s products, tools, and equipment.
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred.
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred.
- Ability to understand and speak in English preferred.
POSSESS TALENT & PERSONAL TRAITS
- Personal Accountability
- Work Ethic
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Detail Orientation
- Stress Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma or GED preferred