Our Continued Responsibility To Covid - 19
Wednesday, December 9th, 2020 by Shawn Barrie
December 9, 2020
All of us here at Doug Lacey’s Basement Systems (DLBS) want all our customers to know that we are aware of the latest mandatory restrictions that have just been announced from Alberta Health Services (AHS) and the Province of Alberta.
As an essential business/service as specified by the Province of Alberta we are taking this seriously and have implemented the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our staff:
- Daily pre-screening of our employees of any symptoms (including Self-Assessment and temperature check of everyone entering our building)
- Practicing physical distancing of a minimum of 2 metres (6 feet)
- Require our clients to wear face mask when in-person meeting takes place (as per AHS guidelines effective Dec 8, 2020)*
- Proper PPE of face masks & hand sanitization
- Disinfectant wipes used to sanitize doorknobs, handles, etc. that have been touched
- Email you the invoice and ask for you to mail, call in or email in payment
- *Effective Sunday, December 13, 2020 – All staff who are able to and do not require a physical presence in the office to do their job will work from home
We want to emphasize that health and safety is of great importance to all of us here at DLBS and together we will make sure everything is taken care while we are in your home.
While we are taking these extra steps, you can rest assured that the great work we are known for will never be compromised.
To see the questions our staff answer daily as their temperature is taken, here is the link to the AHS Self-Assessment site:
Please stay safe and we look forward working
through this challenging time together.