Like any other mechanical appliance, your sump pump system should have an annual service & maintenance completed to ensure it is working at it's peak performance within your home.
Let Us find the problems before they find you. Dirt and sediment build-up in a sump pump liner can cause pump failure and if that happens You get flooded. Your sump pump is an electro-mechanical device that needs to be maintained just like your car.
Servicing Your Basement Waterproofing System
At Doug Lacey's Basement Systems, we highly recommend having an annual service and maintenance of your waterproofing system. During your service visit, our technician will perform the following services:
- Test & Clean Your Sump Pump System: Your sump pump consists of many moving parts that can wear down or need replacement. Your service technician will begin by checking your sump pump's float switch and intake for any possible problems. After this, the intake valve and impeller will be cleaned and checked to make sure they are functioning properly.
Once the service technician finds that the pump is working correctly, the sump pump liner will be cleaned of any sediment or silt that may be present. This important step will keep it from building in the future and potentially clogging check valves, etc.
- Test & Replace Batteries: The battery in your WaterWatch® Sump Pump Alarm should be replaced once a year, and the service technician will take care of this during the visit. Additionally, the battery for your backup sump pump will be tested to make sure it's holding a proper charge.
- Service Your Dehumidifier: Our SaniDry™ dehumidifiers include two filters that will need to be maintained. The pre-filter can be cleaned, while the air filter will be replaced. The SaniDry™ will also be oiled and parts inside will be inspected.
- Check the Discharge Line: We will check the discharge line to ensure that water is freely moving through the discharge line. We also check for the potential for freezing.
- Maintain Your Crawl Space Liner: If you've repaired and sealed your crawlspace, we will check the CleanSpace® liner and any other components installed in your crawl space.
- Check For Problems & Suggest Upgrades: Often, our service technician will see signs of newly emerging problems that may not have existed before and they can suggest and/or implement solutions that will address these issues proactively. We're always expanding our product line to help keep your basement or crawl space dry!
Learn more about your Service Warranty: www.basementsystemscalgary.com/about-us/service-warranty.html
To schedule your Waterproofing System Service today simply click here: www.basementsystemscalgary.com/free-estimate.html
or call us Toll Free: 1-403-720-0616
Doug Lacey's Basement Systems
Contact Us Today: 1-403-720-0616
Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest